Have you recently begun working in education or are you looking to begin a career in teaching? This program for new teachers is comprised of six required modules and one localized module that you complete at your own pace.
During your program, you will regularly meet with assigned mentors and academic coaches who are there to provide support and monitor your progress. You will also collaborate with peers and demonstrate your new skills. A typical course can run between six to twelve months.
Note: Acceptance of credentials may be dependent upon meeting additional local or organizational requirements at the time of issuance. Successful completers will receive all data validating their credentials in a personal blockchain-secured digital wallet.
- Earn a professionally recognized global credential for teaching in public, private, and corporate schools (*must have earned Baccalaureate degree to begin program)
- Participate in a global community & program of study
- This program is approved by global school accreditors
- Work with a mentor on a prescribed program of study, including elective modules personalized to meet each teacher’s needs
- Purchase of this course also Includes access to annual subscription membership benefits, thousands of online courses and live events
- Receive blockchain credentials to ensure security of your data and portability of verified globally recognized education credentials
* FACTS Student Information System customers are eligible for program discounts.